Post Covid Safety Guidelines for our Hotels
The Safety of our guests and our team is always our top priority. We are eager to welcome you, our guests, back so that we can continue to provide excellent and friendly service to all our guests. Please know we are focused more than ever on the health and safety of our guests and our employees. Your wellbeing is our top priority.
Over the past few months, we have developed our Safety Programme, which has involved the introduction of a wide range of protocols and systems that will ensure as much as possible, that our guests will have an enjoyable and safe visit at our hotel. While we would love to be able to keep things as normal as possible in the hotel, we have had to make some changes to the way we operate.
- We use disinfectant products that are proven to be effective against Covid-19
- Deep cleaning protocols are in place.
- Sanitising stations at key touch throughout the hotel. alcohol-based hand sanitiser provided
- Additional cleaning of frequently touched items. We have introduced thorough systems of sanitisation to ensure, as much as possible, that these areas are safe.
- Sanitized key card
- Our spacious public areas will be thoroughly cleaned continuously throughout each day.
- After use each room is cleaned thoroughly and key touchpoints are sanitised
- We have taken steps to improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
- We wash all linens at a high temperature for optimal disinfection.
- We have introduced minimum touch check-in and check-out.
- Please observe floor markings provided.
- Protective screens are provided at reception desks
- You will have the option of using the lift or staircase to access your bedroom. Strict protocols on lift usage will be displayed on each floor.
Food & Beverage
- Breakfast available daily, a continental option can be delivered to your room.
- Contactless room service is available daily.
- Redesign dining area seating arrangements to ensure safe distancing between tables.
- Service of all food and beverages respecting strict food safety procedures.
- In room dining options are available.
- All employees have received a comprehensive hygiene and prevention training program.
- We administer temperature checks for team members at the start of their shift.
- We have provided team members with personal protective equipment.